MEET OUR STAFF
Pastor Jason & Roni Himmelberger
Jason and Roni have a heart to see sons and daughters step into their God given Identity. Revealing the fathers heart toward HIS children. Jason and Roni have had the revelation of a Good God that is in a Good mood. All the time! and it is HIS good pleasure to pour good gifts on HIS sons and daughters. With an Apostolic anointing, Jason and Roni are raising up a community that regularly and openly displays the raw power of the Father. Kingdom Authority, Identity, Grace and Operating in HIS presence are just some of the common themes that shine through most of all Jason's teaching...
If you would like to reach Pastor Jason & Roni you can email them at:
Caleb was a drug addict for most of his youth and young adult life until he asked God to become alive to him while he was close to ending his life in 2009. Surely enough God became alive to him and shortly after his intense hunger for God lead him to Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry where he completed 3 years of schooling. At Bethel he lead Mission trips, Healing rooms, Friday Night Strikes, and Treasure Hunts. He has a passion for bringing the lost into encounters with the living God, pursuing Gods heart and kingdom through worship, reading the word, and prayer. His heart is to activate the church in evangelism and their God given gifts so they can bring heaven to earth where ever they are. He loves bringing the church into their destiny with the presence and power of God so they can truly know Him.
The Revolution Church is a non-denominational church that believes in the authority of the Christian Scriptures for our life and practice. We are a community of Jesus followers that are actively seeking the manifest presence of the Holy Spirit in power. (1 Corinthians 2:1-7) We are passionately living to sustain a culture of loving God, loving people, pursuing and abiding in His presence.
We strive to have a perspective from Heaven to earth. Having this perspective and aligning ourselves with the Father, causes Heaven to invade earth! We are to be about our Fathers business. His power is in His presence, and His presence is saturating this house. We want to see our city drug free, cancer free, depression free… etc, the list goes on and on.
The prayer of a person living right with God is something powerful to be reckoned with. Elijah, for instance, human just like us, prayed hard that it wouldn't rain, and it didn't—not a drop for three and a half years. Then he prayed that it would rain, and it did. The showers came and everything started growing again.
We believe in presence evangelism, so, we are learning how to operate with the Holy Spirit, effectively and consistently bringing people into His presence where Love abides! We owe the world and our city, an encounter with God! The Holy Spirit is to be our helper and our guide (John 14:26).
The Revolution Church regularly goes out to "do the stuff", by way of prayer walks, interceding for our city, treasure hunts, bringing people into a power encounter with the Lord, and by having bi-weekly worship and ministry nights, allowing time to soak in His amazing presence.
We invite you to come join us!
OUR BELIEF CULTURE
- We believe there is One living and True God, eternally existing in three persons — the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit — equal in power and glory; that this triune God created all, upholds all, and governs all.
- We believe that the scriptures of the Old and New Testaments comprising a canon of 66 books (the Bible) are the Word of God, fully inspired, without error in the original manuscripts, and the infallible rule of faith and practice, and that these writings are eternal truths that are to be experienced and practiced by believers for all time.
- We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, God’s only begotten Son, conceived by the Holy Spirit. We believe in His virgin birth; sinless life; miracles; teachings; substitutionary atoning death; bodily resurrection; ascension into heaven; perpetual intercession for His people; and personal, visible return to earth.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, who comes forth from the Father and Son to convict the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment, and to regenerate, sanctify, and empower for ministry all who believe in Christ; we believe the Holy Spirit indwells every believer in Jesus Christ and that He is an abiding Helper, Teacher, and Guide. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit and in the exercise of all the biblical gifts of the Spirit.
- We believe that all people are sinners by nature and choice and are therefore under condemnation; that God regenerates by the Holy Spirit those who repent of their sins and confess Jesus Christ as Lord; that Jesus Christ baptizes the seeking believer with the Holy Spirit and thus empowers him for service, often subsequent to regeneration.
- We believe the Church is Christ's body, a redeemed community; the living spiritual body of which Christ is the Head and all regenerated persons are members.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ committed two ordinances to the Church, baptism and the Lord’s Supper (communion or the Eucharist). We practice water baptism by immersion for believers and an open communion table. We recognize ordination of pastors, elders and deacons, and receiving gifts of the Spirit and healing.
- We believe in the personal, visible return of the Christ to earth and the establishment of His Kingdom; in the resurrection of the body, the final judgment and eternal blessing of the righteous and endless suffering of the wicked.